Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 52

Well this week has been full of so many amazing miracles.  Why didn't you tell me that JT went home... Man I don't have the news on anything anymore...  Well nothing too new, just Elder Scott getting hit on by the black women but other than that its been pretty tranquillo... Almost kicked a rat but those lil buggers are so fast!  
We are teaching this family named Alvin and Brigitt and they are one of the coolest familes I've met!  They are going to show us how to cook savichi this week!  Im pretty pumped.  She has been a member her whole life and has 5 children.  Her boyfriend Alvin is from Puerto Rico and he is a really humble guy.  He reminds me a little of Jake and Heather.  Its super weird.  I feel like we are chillin with the Spanish version of the Slonski's! haha  Also our Rapper family Jose and Karen came to church and they are doing really well.  They are soaking up everything like a sponge.  Jose Luis is another guy from Honduras and he is gonna teach us how to make some really good Honduranian food.  He is 24 and owns a ranch in Honduras.  When he goes back he is literally gonna be a millionair.  We are literally meeting such wonderful families and the spirit is so strong in each lesson we teach.  I have really been trying to pinpoint the reasons for the spirit being so strong in some lessons and not as strong in others.  To me there is no way that this feeling I have each time I teach Alvin and Brigit cannot be the spirit.  I am really starting to understand what the lord says in Ephesians 1: 3-4 

 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

He really has chosen us before the world began.  The gospel is for all those that are willing to except it and only for those that are willing to let the spirit touch their hearts.  When I walk into lessons, I can literally feel when a person is prepared and it is only through the holy ghost.  This work is so true.  I love it.  I hope you treasure it and take not one day for granted.  

Some homework I would like to leave with you is read The talk by david a bednar, The answer is the doctrine and tell me what you think.  Hope yall have a great week.  Love you

Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment