Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week 80


Well I don't have much time today,
News' This last week was so great, We went to the hospital in baltimore to give comfort to a man that had diabetes and it was the most excrusiating thing i think i have ever seen in my life..This man's arms and legs stoped having blood circulate through them so they stopped working and now they have died.  So he is literally half of a rotting corps who is fully awake and active... They are going to amputate his limps here soon.. On one hand the bone is coming thru the skin.  As we gave this man a blessing the love that i felt for him was unreal and it allowed me to feel of the love that our savior Jesus Christ has for him.  Alma 7:11-14 took on a whole new meaning.  The savior literally suffered it all for us and he knows our sicknesses as well.  Well I'm getting transfered!  Ellicott City English work  Should be great!  I hope you have a great week!
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment