Friday, April 17, 2015

Week 6

I can't believe I'm leaving to Baltimore tomorrow!!!  I talked to this girl here who used to live there and she said it was super sketch!!!  Awesome!  Yeah Elder Hollands talk at conference was my favorite!! And Ucdorfs talk about grace!!  It was awesome!!!! Oh and I was reading thru Moroni I read Moroni 3:3 and thought of Alex as he invited his friend to conference and set the example.  Read it! and let me know what you think!!  I have no time but hopefully they will let me write when I get to Baltimore.  Then I think I can send you my direct address but I have to stay at the mission home tomorrow night so I'll let you know the details later.  Oh and guess what I finished the Book of Mormon since I left minus the 20 chapters in 2nephi that quote Isaia! So crazy!! I love that book!  Oh and I gave an opening prayer in spanish in front of the entire Mexico MTC on Sunday!  It was legit!  Gave a blessing to my compannion and bore my testimony to the people that are leaving.  God is awesome!  Love this gospel!
Elder Cornejo!

No comments:

Post a Comment