Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 60

Wow it was soo great talking to everyone yesterday.  It really brings you back to real life for a moment in time but now it's time to go hard!!  I feel like I am running out of time!  This last week was so wonderful.  We had 2 amazing lessons with our investigator named Maria Isabel!  She is looking to feel peace in her life.  As we testified of the Atonement last week, the spirit was so strong!  She says she notices changes in her life.  Everytime we come she feels the spirit so strong she says, I don't want you to leave.. but she is working towards the 22 of May for baptism.  It really is a blessing to see when the people allow the Atonement to work in their life, there is no possible way we could do this work alone!! 
Well I cant really think of anything more to say other than I love you all!  I am so grateful for this mission and for the support.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is so real!!  Have a great week!
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment