Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week 36

Miracles!!! All around!!!
So God gave me a miracle and let me stay in this area at least one more transfer!!! I definitely know i have work to do!!  With 12 people in the district and 10 investigators, we definately have our work cut out for us!!  Mirical this week!!  Axel, a recent convert since last february came to church!! First off last Wednesday he called us up and was like, Im just not feelin the spirit like I should.  Ive been putting off church way too long.  We went over and shared the Ether 12:27scripture with him... says 27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weakthings become strong unto them.  
s

We explained that if he does the first couple things, the lord promises us that whatever trial we are going thru, in the future, he will make that weak thing strong unto us.  We talked to him about the temple and this sunday he got his TEMPLE RECOMMEND!!! I was sooo pumped!!! So we are gonna hit that up soon!  Hes never gone!! Since february!!!  I always think of how excited travis biggs got when we got to do these things and i am soo pumped for Axel!!  

We have just seen so many miracles! But i am running out opf time to tell them all!!  haha  Just know that whatever happens, as long as we put trust in the lord, he always helps us, but like any good father, he makes us learn from our mistakes.  Sometimes it is hard to see how ppl cant believe, but its because we do not knock on the door ourselves as he is waiting on the other side.  Sometimes it is hard to knock!  But when you do its the warmest house youll ever walk into!!
Hope you all have a great week!! Stay Golden
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment