Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 35

So phrase of the week, "Draft ME"  Meaning we just had a great idea so pick me! - Curtesy of Elder De Leon...  We found two new people to teach this week, so we are currently teaching 12 people.  Dice: El campo blanco esta ya para la siege!  soo true.  The lord blesses and wants to help those people that are ready to receive his message.  A veses its hard to share this message that we have with the world because of the fear of what will they say?  This last week has really taught me, if we have the spirit, we won't have to wonder what to say.  It will be given to us.  Sooo cool!  This last week we had some of the most spiritual lessons I have ever felt in my life.  One had to do with the familia de Saida.  Saida is doing sooo good!!  She was baptized in 2012 and left the church for a little bit, but now we are teaching her and her entire family!  They are the coolest people ever!! I love them so much... When we teach Saida, it is so cool as she makes little connections here and there about the plan that our heavenly father has in store for us.  Last week we talked about the Fall and Adam and Eve.  We explained that if:

 Adam had not transgressed he would not have fallen, but he would have remained in the garden of Eden. And all things which were created must have remained in the same state in which they were after they were created; and they must have remained forever, and had no end.

 23 And they would have had no children; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no sin.

 24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things.

 25 Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.

When we understand why our first parents fell, we begin to understand our purpose here on the earth.  As we explained our purpose here, we barely had to explain, saida kept talking and she was just lead by the spirit as she made connections by herself as the spirit revealed personal revalation to her!  Sooo cool!  I could just remember as I did the same thing, sitting in Travis's house and he would just laugh and be sooo stoked for me!!  HE would never say oh I knew that but was sooo pumped that I had made that connection.  Oh man I had never felt soo much joy than in that moment, watching Saida make those connections and just feeling overwhelmed by the spirit!!  IT was soooo cool!!  

I know im typing a lot but for those of you that feel like there is not much more to learn from church of from the doctrines, I would encourage you to read 2 Nephi28:30... We met with a member this week, and he felt the same way... We bore testimony of the sacrament verse and of this scripture.  As I was talking to him, I explained the joy that I felt as I watched Saida make those connections.  There is no greater joy than sharing the gospel with those you love.  Lets face it, there are a lot of opinions out there, but there is only one truth.  If you ask god, he will give it to you.  So commitment for the week, will you all share one belief that you have from this wonderful plan with someone you care about this week?  Awwesome, I love you all so much, and if I didn't know this was absolute truth, I wouldn't waist my time.  None other than god himself with change the hearts and minds of people, but you must have a desire to find him first!  Have a great week!
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment