Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 18

Cameron's new address is 10312 Hickory Ridge Rd Apt 226, Columbia MD 21044. He will be at this address for at least the next month, but it's always safest to send letters to the address at the bottom of the blog. That will always get to him. 

Columbia Maryland!!
Oh man it is soo weird being in a new area!  Annapolis was like my home!  Now I dont know anyone and the area is HUGE!!! and soo hard to navigate!! Good thing my comp has got a GPS! haha  Well this week was awesome!!  We had a miracle with this one family.  My comp said that no one was ever home so I knocked on this door 3 times super loud! haha  Well the guy ended up letting us in and he has a son that I s 9.  IT was legit cuz now he wants his son to be baptized.  My comp was super excited but I was like man we need to get this entire family to church.  So first step getting them in!  Now comes the rest :)  I pray he will continue to let us in... So I realized something this week that completely blew my mind.  We had so many wonderful experiences where we just happened to be in the right place at the right time and met all these awesome people and found a lot of less actives that my comp has been looking for forever!!!  Then I got to thinking about my family and how we always used to go fishing at eagle lake.  I would sometimes get so bored and ask my dad why I wasn't  catching anything.  My dad would then reply well you just have to be in the right place at the right time... BOOM it hit me like a stack of bricks... what did Jesus say to his apostles?  GO and become fishers of men... what are we doing?  Being fishers of men!!  Being in the right place at the right time to meet people.  That is what missionary work is!! And why its so important we always have his spirit to be with us to guide us to be in that right place at the right time, then all we do is reel in.... Anyway Columbia is great!! We had like 65 ppl in sacrament!! Its like a ward!! We even have a meal calendar and get fed every night pretty much!! I can't believe it!! Its soo awesome!! I love is when the members and missionaries can work together.  There are so many great people out there.  Just gotta find them.  Hope you all have a great week! Love
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment