Saturday, December 5, 2015

Week 39

Buenas dias familia y amigos!
Happy thanksgiving!!  Hope you all had a wonderful week!!!
So I don't have a lot of time to write but I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have had a part in my life to make me the person I am and for this opportunity to be serving the people of Baltimore Maryland.  This time of year is a great time to love one another and be thankful!  And eat lots!!! Ps none of these calories count until January 1st so eat as much as you want!! or so I'm told...  But as I sat at the thanksgiving table with the Greer family, the Martinez family and the Barrientos family, I am so thankful for each one of them and it was so cool to see how they would allow us to be part of their family.  Someone really close to me told me the secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is and not what you think it should be... It really works!!  And I am so thankful.  What are you thankful for?

Scripture of the week: Mosiah 2:17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
Serve others, love those that hate you and be thankful for those that are around you.  If we have love, show it, through serving others.  I love you all.  Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!  Have a great week!! 
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment