Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 95

Wow, these last couple weeks have been extremely busy!!  It has been such a blessing to work with so many wonderful people.  Last week started off with a crazy bible bash.  It was more of an organized bible bash, but we left with good feelings and the spirit.  I think maybe one day it will help.  Then we prepared for MLC and had a great meeting with the world wide missionary broadcast.  I went to Baltimore 2 times and we just saw miracles!!  I was with Elder Scott in our recent convert's house.  It was Elder Scott's birthday and we were able to eat tres leches cake.  Literally the tastyest cake ever!!  We were able to go to the temple with Sister Christiansen "our mission president's family" and i learned soo much.  Honestly the temple just gives us asuch an eternal perspective.  This next Saturday Rudy and Saida are going to be sealed in the temple as a family with Kylie!! I am soo excited for them!  Elder Honnings (my old companion and elder southwick) are flying out to see it!! I am so happy for them.  As we worked so hard knocking tdoors, working with members and visiting part member familes, our finding efforts were on point, but we were being rejected like crazy!! I hav enever been rejected so many times in my mission.  Sunday night 8:00pm we had a miracle!  We found a family from Hatie! 5 new investigators!  The lord always provides.  Well I am out of time but I hope you have a great week! 
Love 
Elder Cornejo

No comments:

Post a Comment